Friday, April 12, 2013

Another "it's been ages since I have written" post.

I haven't blogged for a while because there has been nothing new to blog about. I have shifted back to Calcutta but that news is not what I consider blog worthy.

There has been quite a lot of stuff I have been dealing with but the problem is that I can't bitch about it here. For starters the people I want to bitch about read my blog and I certainly don't want my life to be hell. 

So much as I want to I really cant bitch about THAT stuff here. 

Shucks.

And well a word of advice. Don't add relatives on facebook. You end up offending some of them and censoring the stuff you write. And they tend to comment on your posts when all you want to do is avoid them. 

There should be a family book or atleast a different account for family where you can be all sweet and non-scandalous. I can dream, can't i?

I check fb just to share feminist media. Mainstream media has no place for feminism and show no signs of changing. Social networking sites .do help to an extent but they too have weird policies which most of the time are anti-feminist. 

Anyway. Once again, I am rambling. 

Just a small thought before I shut up and do other stuff. I want to be honest. It's sad that these days most people are shocked by honestly and less by deceit. I guess I like shocking people. 

1 comment :

  1. Totally agree.I just did a joke( Man`ly) with my friend in FB (where he has whole family as friend) .And guess what bechara (my friend) was interrogated by his whole family.

    ReplyDelete