Monday, September 12, 2011

Weird until I decide not to be

I write some pretty weird stuff and have done so in the past. Regardless of how many people like what I am going to post in the next few lines I am determined 2 post the following. Some of the older weird stuff i had written for this other blog I had. Re-posted here. This is an experiment.. I am not responsible for any accident or tragedy that may occur after you read this. Here goes then:




My caged emotions are floating in my soul. Desperately waiting to break free into a newer world.


My emotions are endless, not enough for this world; neither enough for the universe.

Crude, raw, uncouth emotions. No words in this world to describe them. No language enough.


Un-nameable emotions. Numerous; vast.


And when they break free emotionless will I be?

No I think not.


New emotions will arise from the flames of the old.

Not born, they'll be reinvented, reformed.


The world will tell its story through my emotions. 




2 comments :

  1. what magnificent emotions...I never have such emotions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone has un-realised emotions. It is upon the individual to decide whether to show these emotions or not.

    ReplyDelete