Friday, February 17, 2012

100 Words: Don't mention fear


It's hard to admit that I don't have the answers.  I had figured out what I want . But confused about how to go about it. I don't want to be.  

I am scared. I don't like not knowing where I stand. It's my biggest fear. 

I hate being vulnerable. Being insecure.

I think I will listen to one of my favourite songs.

"Heart, don't fail me now!
Courage, don't desert me!
Don't turn back now that we're here.."



Those are the words I need.

I will be brave. I won’t let anything take away my dreams. Not even me. 


4 comments :

  1. Whats been bothering you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. weirdtalkingdragon17 February, 2012

    sexy post :) what's that song btw? S n G?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ WTD No, Aaliyah. From the movie Anastasia

      Delete