Friday, September 14, 2012

A: Time flies.




Another day has almost ended. And for once I have no assignments to do. Interestingly today was full of A's.I went to Amarsons park with Aparna. This place is quite breezy and it overlooks the sea. The fascinating sea. Moody. I like that. Today has been a good day.


August was fun but I want September to end. I don't like this month. Green Day were right. It IS a  weird month.

Highlight of the day: Watching the last half an hour of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. There is something highly comforting about watching an old( Can't believe how old it is! I was 8 when it was first released!) familiar movie. No matter how illogical and stupid it sounds now, it made me smile then and it makes me smile now. Sharukh has always been good at being the emotional lover boy. 

A good start to a blogging challenge? I think It's decent. And I am done for the day. B there tomorrow. 

1 comment :

  1. I agree, sometimes illogical and stupid things make us giggle pretty foolishly no matter how old we get... :) ...

    ReplyDelete