Monday, October 8, 2012

X:Xcuses, Xcuses.



X-rated. No this post is not x-rated. But that's the first thing I thought with X. Then I thought of X-mas, and X-factor and XL.  And then X-men. I don't know what to write about with these words. I  also thought of X-ray. Honestly I have nothing to say about these things. So I decided to look up the net. Well, the result was that  I wasn't  inspired by the words I found.

I think I am going to end this post. There is no point. And oh if anyone likes scrabble and wants a list of words starting with X, here's the link


Any suggestions on what I could have written about? 

P.S: I promise I will do better tomorrow. There are only two letters left. Tough ones. Wish me luck. 

2 comments :

  1. You could written a murder mystery called "X Marks the Spot" :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No point wishing good luck now is there? But nonetheless, I would assume I am in the past and you haven't written it yet. So good luck!

    ReplyDelete