Monday, January 6, 2014

Sunday blogpost delayed

Today was a weird day. It started off really well. We saw a silly movie.  And  we shopped. And was fine. 

But right I am I am feeling weird. I am not exactly upset, but neither am I happy. Feeling bleh. I think I have Sunday evening blues. I have to get back to work tomorrow and I am really sleepy. I just want to lie down, quietly and not be disturbed by anyone. I just don't want to think  and I don't want to talk to anyone! 

I really don't want to talk to anyone. 

I'll probably go to sleep and post this tomorrow. I am too bored and tired to switch on my laptop. 

So bye.

( I recorded this last night on my phone and it's only fair that I post this today. I do have another post for today :D) 

Adios. Next post up soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment